Now this is a picture of a Jumping Spider, I just absolutely love how this picture came out so well. The camera was 6mm away from it's face which is less then half an inch. I never realized how good my macro was on my camera until I took this picture. The spider was actually in a red bucket when I took this picture and I had a flashlight pointing at it to make some lighting.Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Hanging From Above
Now this is a picture of a Jumping Spider, I just absolutely love how this picture came out so well. The camera was 6mm away from it's face which is less then half an inch. I never realized how good my macro was on my camera until I took this picture. The spider was actually in a red bucket when I took this picture and I had a flashlight pointing at it to make some lighting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment